Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas in San Diego

Who said San Diego doesn't have snow?  The Torero Program Board and Residential Hall Association put on a winter wonderland for all of the undergraduate students.  There was a build-a-bear station, santa, and even an ice skating rink.  How cool is that?!

However, with winter time and the idea of going home, also comes finals!  Everyone is trying to pack their brains with all the information they've learned over the past four months.  But for me, I honestly can't believe that our first semester is already coming to an end.  I feel like I just got here, but I'm already down with one semester of college!  So, I'm not too stressed about finals.  I've had amazing professors and interesting classes.  But, I'm definitely hitting the books hard.

 My friends and I even took a trip down to Old Town as a nice, little break from our studies!