Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gavin DeGraw and David Cook



The Outdoor Adventure Program at USD has a ton of great opportunities for students to do things around the San Diego area that they normally would not be able to do.  This week, I had the opportunity to canoe to an area near Humphrey's By The Bay and watch Gavin DeGraw and David Cook.  Best part, the event was completely free.

Now, I'm NOT outdoor-sy at ALL.  I like to stay indoors, naturally.  So, the idea of this seemed a little out of my norm.  However, I have to say that this is probably going to be one of my best memories at USD.  Honestly, when else in your life are you going to use a canoe to paddle out across the bay.  From there, find yourself in a little cove where a live concert is happening right in front of you.  It was magical to say the least.

I'm hoping to go on another one soon!  To check out more of the other activities that Outdoor Adventures has, here's a link..
Outdoor Adventure Trips