Thursday, February 17, 2011

OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE!

Tonight, the Torero Men's basketball team hosted St. Mary's, the #23 ranked team in the nation.  ESPN2 covered the game and EVERYONE came out to support.  The fans were wild and the students never sat down the whole time.  It was an amazing game and best of all, we WON!

Being a part of the spirit team has been so much fun, because it gives me a front row view of the action of the game.  I've been to every single game this season and love getting to cheer along with my friends.  The highlight of my night was watching student's storm the court.

It was crazy!  We actually had to move to the side before the game ended so that we wouldn't get trampled by all of the fans!  It was an epic night and one of the many reasons why I'm proud to be a TORERO!